Our photographic exhibitions offer stunning photography with nature- and conservation-themed interpretation on a variety of topics relevant to many nature centers, museums and public gallery spaces. With many different themes, your organization can host a beautiful exhibit that will fit your mission.
The photographic exhibitions consist of 12 to 30 photographs ranging in size from 24” x 30” to 4′ x 6′. Included with the photographs are interpretive labels and panels. We can gear the exhibits to your space and to your organization needs.
Although exhibitions can be customized to fit your organizations needs and requirements, here are some of our current offerings:
- The Fern Series
- My Myakka: Myakka River State Park
- Misc. Nature Photos
- Inner Florida: Land the Tourists Forgot
- Connecticut Forest and the Trees
- Coastal Connecticut: Where Glaciers Roamed
In addition to the traveling photography exhibitions, Steve White will give presentations on the exhibited topic on request.
Please contact us to discuss pricing and length of booking.
Traveling Photography Exhibitions Requirements:
- The exhibition requires minimum security which includes being placed in a limited access gallery space.
- The exhibition area must be locked and secured during closing hours. Alarms and/or guards during closed hours are preferred but not required.
- Environmental requirements include no direct sunlight and functioning fire-protection systems in the exhibition, staging, and storage spaces.
- Constant temperature and relative humidity conditions should be maintained in accordance with professional museum standards.